Children’s Garden Educator Positions
July 3rd – August 15th 2019 | Thursdays 1:00-4:00 pm
This volunteer position is open to enthusiastic educators who can implement our 6 week, once-a-week gardening curriculum to Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade children.
Qualified Volunteers will be:
- Passionate about gardening
- Passionate about the CID community
- Bi-lingual in Mandarin (preferred, not required)
- Available Thursdays between July 3rd – August 15th
- Have some environmental education experience
The Danny Woo Community Garden is a 1.5 acre edible growing space located in the heart of Seattle's Chinatown/International District. The garden has been a place for elders to grow for over 40 years and is also home to a children's garden, chicken coop, and outdoor kitchen. Visit us at 620 S. Main St., Seattle, WA 98104.